Sunday, July 19, 2009

Inspirational Quotes for Heart Broken

Saying I love you doesn't only mean loving someone coz you like someone, but for friends, it's the way to show concern and how much you care, so let me send this message saying I'm here for you coz i love you.

It's unfair to think so much of you when you're not missing me at all. To cry when you never shed a tear. To love you when you say words that hurt my heart... and to live when you breathe for someone else.

I loved someone before, I took the risk in loving him even if I dont know what will happen... One day I decided to give up. My friend ask, "Bakit ka sumuko?" I answered back, "napapagod din pala ang puso..."

May mga taong tanga sa pag-ibig, alam ng mahal niya at mahal siya pinakawalan pa! Ang tanga talaga! Tapos sa huli sisisihin ang sarili... iiyak... Ikaw tanga ka ba? Hwag naman sana...

God wont leave us empty. If something's been taken away, He replaces it with something better. He asks us to put something down so we can pick up something greater.

I have so many stupid mistakes in my life but sometimes I did right was to have you as my friend and I definetly don't want to make any stupid mistake again of losing someone like you.

When your down, I'd be here to cheer you up. When your tired, I'd be here to lift you up. I'd be your friend no matter what.

When oceans begin to dry, when love begins to die, when stars begin to fade, I will still be your friend until the end.

It was the end of the world, God asked me to bring 4 people with me to heaven but we were all ready 5. When you came, I couldn't leave so I decided to stay... heaven deserves you more than I..

If I had only one hour to live and I could be with you, I would spend the whole time in your arms.. I wouldn't even tell you I was dying.. I would just hug you tight and say: "payakap ha? matagal akong mawawala e.."

Sabi nila totoo daw na nagkakatotoo ang wish sa falling star, siguro... di ko pa na try... pero kagabi may nakita ako, isa, d ko pinansin, kasi alam ko andyan kana, ano pang hihilingin ko.. WALA na diba?

True love only comes once in a lifetime, so take it as it comes along and enjoy every bit of itwhille it is still burning strong

No comments: