Saturday, July 25, 2009

Letting Go

I guess if you are done breaking my heart I should go
As I stared in your eyes, you ask me why I was about to cry
Coz I knew you’re going to say goodbye
Why can’t you see how much you hurt me this time?

You used to say you were sorry, now you don’t
You don’t even care anymore
I never hated you for not loving me,
But I hate you, for me making me fall even more
When I’m trying to let you go
I’ll never going to let you see through me
I’m never going to show you how broken
I am inside.
My friends tell me to let go,
Or at least to try, but what do I do when I start to cry?

I’m holding you back yet I don’t want 2 let go
I’m fighting back emotions I never fought before.
When you say you don’t need me,
I didn’t expect you to be right.
My head rest on my pillow, I let the tears flows
& ask myself, why I can’t let go?
I know I have said goodbye so many times before
But all roads lead me back to you.
But now, as I say this goodbye, I have this feeling
that I will never see you again.

Honestly, I don’t wanna cross your path in d’ future, coz I don’t want
All these feelings to come back & hurt me once again
I know I can’t let go of my feelings, but I have to let you go

Sorry! If it took me this long to let you go
I still love you, & I probably will love you for a very long time. But somehow I know, I have to move on & get over you.
& the only way for me to do that is to be not around you anymore.
Like what they say, we can't forget someone we loved, we may not want to, but we can't.

Love cannot be forgotten, no matter how hard we try, and how much we think it will ease the pain. It will always be there FOREVER!!! Maybe fate will smile upon us, & we'll see each other again. SOMEDAY!!!



1 comment:

Mystery said...

for all broken hearted out there here is your line leave a comment and share what you feel...